1) He had to give up because there was no one to__________. The work was very hard.
a) get on well with
b) back him up
c) depend on
2) Best friends __________ with each other.However they sometimes have arguments.
a) laid back
c) count on
d) get on well
3) Sude enjoys __________. She often invites her friends to his house. They wear their pyjamas and
they chat, play games and eat chocolate cakes.
a) birthday parties
b) costume parties
c) slumber parties
d) christmas parties
4) A true friend never lies to you. You can__________ him/her.
a) count on
5) George is so ________ that nothing seems to shake him. He lost his house but never minds it.
b) laid back
6) True friends __________. They share similar likes and dislikes. For example they like the same movies.
a) share their t-shirts or hats
b) have something in common
c) talk a lot about the movies on Tv
d) like recording videos
7) I liked the movie “_________” In this movie a mysterious man arrives in a small Canadian town
seeking his wife.
a) The buddy
b) The best friend
c) The true friend
d) The stranger
movies do you have?
9) Saving Private Ryan is a/n __________ movie.It’s about the soldiers fighting in Normandy.
0) I am going to _____________. Sometimes I get bored of living in a big city and want a quiet
a) join a bicycle race
b) go nature walking
c) go to shopping mall
d) g oto a rock concert